Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend.

Some really big decisions have been made this month. One of those decisions is that I have decided to walk at  least 85 Kilometers per month. So far this month I walked 44 kilometres. Not good but better than none at all. Hopefully next month will be better. The weather is getting cooler, but the last couple of days it has been raining so that means I have do dodge the raindrops for a walk.  The walk takes me around the block, which is 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) that takes me 17 minutes, I don't think that I will get any faster than that as I seem to be hobbling by the time I reach home.
Hopefully in time my knee will get better but I really do not think that it will. I had a really bad fall while dancing. We use to go dancing 3 times a week, that was until I fell.
Getting Easter Eggs over the weekend did nothing to enhance the fact that I really need to loose the weight and do something nice for my heart.
All I can do is try.



No comments: